Doorstep Availability of Soma(carisoprodol) at following Price & Quantity.
The best muscle relaxer which blocks the neurotransmitter signal to the nerves is here- Soma (carisoprodol).
Description of carisoprodol –
The Generic Name of Soma is Carisoprodol. Essentially the purpose of Carisoprodol is to relax muscles, in turn; the neurotransmitter the sense the pain is temporarily blocked. The patient feels much better feeling no pain whatsoever. The unbearable pain makes the patients restless and even develops a suicidal tendency among them. They offer the much-needed rest and physical relaxation. Primarily Soma provides physical therapy in treating skeletal muscle condition like irritation, pain, or suffering.
Soma does not alter the physical condition or treat the injured skeletal muscles. But in turn, it creates a sense of pain relief through its action on the neurotransmitters that create and control pain. Hence the usage has to be temporary. The maximum duration of use of Soma needs to be limited to say three weeks. Long term usage of Soma has no bearing on the recurrence of pain during various studies done so far.
Soma should only be for short periods only, say up to two or three weeks maximum because there is no proof of its effectiveness in long term use and most skeletal muscle injuries are generally of short duration. Your taking Soma should be avoided in case you are suffering from the genetic enzyme disorder called porphyria. Porphyria is directly affecting the skin or nervous system. Also, you should not use Soma if you are allergic to Carisoprodol or meprobamate. This is a habit-forming drug hence should avoid continuous use, this can lead to addiction, overdose, or even death. Soma can also affect your thinking faculty adversely if you are doing any work that needs care, you should not drive while on this medication. Besides the use of intoxicants like liqueur, tobacco, weds should be avoided. There could also be a withdrawal symptom. Hence gradual withdrawing is to be followed.
Uses of Carisoprodol –
Soma is the best medicine with least side effects to relax the muscles, necessarily the neurotransmitters in the brain are directed to send necessary signals to the muscles to mitigate the pain. The recommended adult Dose for Soma for Muscle Spasm is 250 to 350 mg orally three times a day and at bedtime. You should stop using Soma in 3 weeks maximum. To avoid withdrawal reactions, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually.
- You may take this medication orally with or without food as directed by your doctor,
- The dosage is decided by your medical condition as well as the response to treatment.
- Do not alter your dose or use this drug more often or for longer than prescribed.
- Withdrawal symptoms like stomach cramps, trouble sleeping, headache, nausea may occur if you suddenly stop using this medication.
Working of Soma –
This muscle relaxer works with the neurotransmitters in the brain, which in turn sense necessary signal to feel no pain. Soma provides the relief of discomfort associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions, and this is almost a fast-acting drug, the results would be seen a couple of weeks, however, continuous usage should be avoided as this is habit forming.
- What this medicine provided is a temporary solution and should not use for a prolonged duration.
- This medication may cause abnormal drug-seeking behavior (addiction).
- If you have used alcohol or drugs in the past, the condition may be aggravated
- You should see tangible results in a 2~3 week.
Storage of Soma –
There is no need for any special storage for Soma. No refrigeration is called for-
- You can store Soma at room temperature
- Direct sunlight, moisture, and heat should be avoided
- So also extreme hot or cold climate need to be avoided in the storage place
- The medicine should not kept near the children and pets.
Never share this medicine to use medicine prescribed for you
Precaution on Soma –
The minimum age limit for a Soma user is 16 years. Also, very older adults may better avoid this medicine. Before string Carisoprodol, tell your doctor or pharmacist if your allergies to meprobamate, tybamate, or mebutamate. Also if you have any other allergies, it should be addressed to your physicians. This product may have inactive ingredients, which can kindle allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details. Soma is only part of a complete regime of treatment that may also include rest, physical therapy, or other pain relief measures. You should never take Soma if you have a problem or have the tendency to have a problem in
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease or
- A seizure.
- If you are pregnant
Side effects of Soma (carisoprodol) –
Many side effects could occur with the usage of Soma like Black, tarry stools, chest pain, chills, cold sweats confusion, etc. side effects like following are also reported. Sore throat, ulcers, white spots on the lips in the mouth, sudden loss of consciousness, swollen glands, severe bleeding or bruising, unusual tiredness or weakness, could also be the side effects.
- Convulsions, cough, dizziness, faintness, or light-headedness
- pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
- loss of bladder control
- muscle spasm or jerking of all extremities
- painful or severe urination shortness of breath
Safety measures of Soma (carisoprodol) –
Soma is a prescription medicine, so it should be followed in usage. If any untoward development takes place during the time you take this medicine, you should consult your doctor immediately. Children below the age of 16 should not use this medicine. Overdose symptoms may also cover vision problems, confusion, hallucinations, muscle stiffness, loss of coordination, weak or shallow breathing, fainting, seizure, or coma
You should avoid driving or doing hazardous activity before you know how far this medicine can affect you. Very often Dizziness or drowsiness can cause falls, accidents, or severe injuries.
- Pregnant women should be careful with Soma as unborn babies could be passive sufferers.
- Soma affects the brain, and in turn, dizziness may occur.
- You should avoid driving or serious work with machinery
- You should inform your doctor about your present medical condition.
- Soma can pass into breast milk and may cause drowsiness in a nursing baby.